These stretch and exercise programs can help improve and maximize your treatment results. The reference materials below are for use by clients who’ve met with one of our providers and are informed with regard to proper usage and the benefits, limitations, and inherent aspects of the provided stretch and exercise documents. Targeted stretching can help alleviate tight muscles, improve range of motion, and improve circulation. Additionally, consistent stretching and strengthening can help prevent future injuries. Print out the documents prescribed to you by your provider for your specific needs.
Select a tab below for stretches and exercises.
Click on a link to see the document.
- CI1-Whiplash (1) (2)
- CI2-Cervicothoracic Strain (1) (2)
- CI3-Cervical Disc Injury (1) (2)
- CI4-Rib Strain (1) (2)
- CT1-Cervical Door Traction
- CPP-Cervical Posture Pump Traction – print from master
- LI1-Lumbar Strain/Sprain (1) (2)
- LI2-Sacroiliac Strain/Sprain (1) (2)
- LI3-Lumbar Disc Injury (1) (2)
- LI4-Pregnancy & PostPartum (1) (2)
- LI5-Functional Survival Guide – print from master
- LStren1-Flexion Exercises LB
- LStren2-Extention Exercises LB
- LStren3-Basic Pattern Exercises LB
- LStren4-Lumbar Stabilization
- LStren5-Gym Ball
- CTS-Carpel Tunnel Stretches – print from master
- K1-Rehab Tubing Exercises WSCC – print from master